Hochatown is the ideal place to head when you want to get away from the hustle and bustle of life for a little while. The Oklahoma town is right up the road from Broken Bow, which means you can easily enjoy some of the most popular area adventures by staying at a Beavers Bend Creative Escapes rental. If you have any nature or outdoor enthusiasts in your group, be sure to check out some of the top Broken Bow activities that’ll surround you in Mother Nature’s Beauty.
5 Ways to Spend Time Outdoors
McCurtain County is home to endless adventure. Whether looking to spend time out on the open water or prefer to remain on dry land, there is something to do for everyone.
- Saddle up and set off on a horseback ride with a local guide. Riverman Trail Rides is one of the top options in the area and offers several excursions to choose from. Keep in mind, children must be at least 7 to ride alone.
- One of the most popular things to do outdoors is go fishing on Broken Bow Lake. The popular waterway is known for incredible trout fishing. Increase your chances of reeling in a big one by booking an outing with Mountain Fork Outfitters.
- A thrilling way to spend time out on the water is on a jet ski rental. Beavers Bend Marina is the go-to place for renting Sea-Doos. Thanks to their lakeside location, you don’t have to worry about trying to transport them.
- A unique way to surround yourself with Oklahoma beauty is on a zipline tour. Rugaru Adventures off a six-line tour that takes you over forest and river scenery on a two-hour excursion.
- Something the whole family can enjoy is hiking. A majority of the top trails are found inside Beavers Bend State Park. Something like the Forest Heritage Trail is ideal for those with younger children, while the Davin Boren Trail is great if you’re looking for a longer path.
Get Back to Nature with Beavers Bend Creative Escapes
Setting off on entertaining Broken Bow outdoor activities isn’t the only way to enjoy Mother Nature’s beauty. Your Hochatown cabin from Beavers Bend Creative Escapes is surrounded by breathtaking scenery. Wake up to birds chirping before grabbing your morning cup of coffee and relaxing out on the porch or deck. End the day out under the stars relaxing around the fire or in the hot tub.
We’ve taken care to ensure all of our privately owned cabin rentals have everything our guest need for the best stay possible. Beyond basic amenities, staying at one of our vacation properties means you have access to our incredible concierge services. Call 580-306-2265 to learn more about what’s included or more about our special offers.