The Broken Bow area is filled with breathtaking scenery, and there’s no shortage of ways to experience it. From sipping on a cup of coffee from the porch at your Beavers Bend Creative Escapes cabin or hiking an area trail, the possibilities are endless. For a truly memorable and unique experience, go on a ziplining adventure high above Broken Bow. Whether visiting with friends or family, this is an outing the whole group can enjoy.
What to Know about Your Zipline Adventure
The go-to place for ziplining near your Broken Bow cabin rental is Ruguaru Adventures. Located on Stevens Gap Road, this tour takes you over breathtaking forest and river scenery. Your two-hour tour takes place on six lines that range from 300 to 1,100 feet. In total, you’ll travel roughly 3,200 feet. To reserve your space, check their availability online and see what time works best for you. When making your reservation be sure to indicate how many people are in your gorup.
Before arriving for your excursion, there are some things you need to be aware of.
- Closed-toe shoes are required.
- Dress in comfortable clothes that aren’t too loose, but bikini tops and short shorts are not recommended.
- Be sure to arrive 15 minutes before your tour time.
- Visitors must be over 18 or have a signed waiver by a guardian if younger.
- There is a weight restriction, and guests are weighed at check-in. There is also a height restriction.
- Ensure all loose clothing, long hair, and jewelry are properly tied back and secure.
- Rugaru still operates in the rain, but it will close for things like lightning, high winds, and other weather-related conditions.
For any other questions before booking your tour, call Rugaru at 580-494-2947.
Relax in Luxury at a Beavers Bend Cabin
No matter where your adventures take you, from ziplining to racing go-karts, rest easy knowing you have a cozy place in Broken Bow to call home. At Beavers Bend Creative Escapes, we work to make your Oklahoma experience as enjoyable as possible.
A critical piece of that is bringing you the best cabin rentals around. Our Broken Bow cabins are found near top attractions like Broken bow Lake and Beavers Bend State Park. Enjoy all the comforts of home with other incredible amenities, ranging from outdoor living spaces to hot tubs. Up the relaxation factor by taking advantage of our concierge services. Call 580-306-2265 to learn more about reserving your stay or special offers, and start planning today.