Polices for Our Broken Bow and Beavers Bend Cabins
Minimum Nights Required:
- A two-night minimum stay is required with a three-night minimum on major holiday weekends.
- 1 Night Stays are only Permitted Last Min Day of Arrival, and must be approved and booked by phone at 580-306-2265
Minimum Age Requirement:
- You must be at least 21 years of age to reserve a cabin with Beavers Bend Creative Escapes. . Exceptions are made for couples, i.e., honeymoon, anniversary, etc. Please call our office to reserve couple cabins if you are under our age requirement. We have the right to refuse service with a full refund if age requirements are not met. Anyone under the age of 21 must be accompanied by an adult.
- All reservations must be secured with a Valid Credit or Debit card on file. WE accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- A non-refundable deposit of 10% of the total cost of Rent, this will be processed on all reservations requested, and applied towards the total balance due. The remaining balance will be processed to the card on file 30 days prior to your arrival. Please make sure your credit card on file is the correct card to be charged, and your limits are raised prior to the 30 Day billing. There will be a $10.00 declined credit card fee applied if the balance does not process without prior arrangements made with the office.
- Big Timber Final Billing is due 60 Days Prior to Arrival.
- Once reservation is ACCEPTED your will receive a confirmation VIA email. Please check to make sure all information is correct. (Dates, Cabin, Occupancy) If Discrepancies are found please notify our office immediately at [email protected] or 580-306-2265. We DO NOT compensate for error as it is your duty to make sure all information is correct upon receiving your confirmation.
- If you do not receive your confirmation once you have completed your reservation VIA phone or website, then please let us know by sending us an email at [email protected], also be sure to check your JUNK mail and make sure it has not gone into this folder as well.
- A two-night minimum stay is required with a three-night minimum on major holiday weekends. A valid credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover) must accompany all reservations. A 10% deposit is due at the time of booking the remaining balance is due 30 days prior to your arrival, your credit card will be charged the full amount of your stay. Cancellations Made within the 30 days of arrival, will forfeit the full balance paid. Cancellations made within 30-60 Days of Arrival will forfeit the 10% Deposit paid at Booking. Cancellations Made 60 Days or Further from Check in will forfeit $50.00 Cancellation Fee. (In the case we are able to rebook your cabin for the dates cancelled an arrangement can be made with the office for a partial refund.) –Big Timber Cabin Balance Due 60 Days, All other Cabins Due at 30 days.
- All changes must be made prior to your arrival window. 30 Days for all cabins except Big Timber Lodge. Changes for Big Timber Lodge must be made 60 Days prior to arrival. NO CHANGES can be made once you are within your arrival window
Check In & Outs:
- Detailed Driving Directions will be sent prior to your arrival once your balance is paid in full. PLEASE make sure you have the directions prior leaving for vacation. You will want to follow the Directions word for word as GPS does not always work here. Be sure to forward your directions to all members of your party.
- Check In Time is at 3pm. We CAN NOT ever guarantee an early check-in, however if the cabin is clean and available we can allow with approval from the office. Early check INS must be arranged prior to your arrival. Check in Procedures will be emailed to your prior to your arrival. This will include the detailed driving directions along with your Wi-Fi Password if your cabin provides this amenity.
- Check Out Time is 11am. This time is FIRM as we have to make sure our Housekeeping staff has enough time to prepare the cabin for the arrival of the next guest. If the cabin is not a TURN around a late checkout can be arranged with the office with required payment due. Check out Procedures include: Start your Towels and your dishwasher. Also be sure to take all Trash to the County Trash Cans located by the end of the Driveway, DO NOT leave trash in your cabin or on the porch. Please make sure to clean out the Fridge and throw away any groceries you are not taking with you. If they are unopened or unused you can leave them on the bar for your housekeeper. Please make sure to LOCK all Windows and Doors upon your departure from the cabin. Set your Thermostat according to the outside season – Summer Set to 78 Degrees Cool/Auto DO NOT TURN FAN ON, Please leave in AUTO mode. Winter Set to 60 Degrees Heat/Auto DO NOT TURN FAN ON, Please leave in AUTO mode.
- YOU WILL BE CHARGED for any excessive cleaning of Trash, Party, or Disrespect to the Property. This cleaning charge can be up to $500.00 so please make sure to leave the cabin in the clean state it was found. Clean up of VOMIT anywhere in the Cabin indoor or outdoor will result in a $100.00 Charge..
- Each cabin sets its own pet policies. Each Cabin will indicate on the Cabin page if it is pet friendly or not. Dog are allowed in pet friendly cabins with a $50.00 pet fee per pet, with a maximum of 2 pets. This is for Dogs who are 25 Pounds or Less. Any larger Dogs must be approved by the office for a Large Dog Pet fee (A cleaning fee will be charged if repairs or extra cleaning is required after your departure. Pets are NOT allowed on cabin furniture and are NOT to be left unattended in the cabin without being in a pet taxi or dog crate.)
- NO SMOKING allowed in ANY Beavers Bend Creative Escapes Cabins all of our UNITS are SMOKE FREE. If you are caught smoking in a cabin you will be charged $100.00 a day plus any additional fees required to remove the smell of smoke from the facility.
- Hot Tubs: Please supervise children at all times around the hot tub. No diapers, glass, soaps, creams, oils, bubbles, lotions, or food is allowed in the hot tub. The replacement cost for hot tub covers is $400. Please do not allow anyone to sit or stand on the hot tub covers.
- Trash: Place all trash inside the outside receptacle and make sure to secure the lid tightly. Remember, you will be staying in a forest full of animals that would love to play in the trash and make quite a mess with it! County Trash Service will be provided M, W, F. Larger items may be taken to the local trash center located on the northern most entrance to 259a.
- Firewood: We provide a Starter supply of Firewood for each reservation during the months From October to February. Cabins with indoor wood burning fireplaces will be left with enough wood for their entire stay. If you run out of wood for your outdoor fireplace or fire pit during your stay you can purchase wood locally from several Roadside vendors throughout Hochatown.
- Fireworks are not allowed are the cabins are ANY TIME! If you are caught using fireworks around your cabin you will be asked to vacate the premises with NO REFUND issued for the time lost to complete your stay.
- Quiet Hours are from 11pm – 7am if you are caught breaking these quiet hours the local sheriff department will be called and you will be asked to vacate the premises.
- Parties are NOT ALLOWED. Overcrowding, violating quiet hour, and disruptive parties are not allowed. Violation of these policies subject property guest to immediate eviction from property without refund.
- Internet & TV Service: Although most cabins do provide these amenities, we are not responsible for their reliability and no refunds will be issued for the speed or Lack of Internet during your stay.
- Items Left at cabins are not the responsibility of creative escapes, we will do everything possible to find and retrieve these items to get them back to you in a timely manner. However we do charge a $25.00 min return service fee for any items that must be mailed back to you.
- RVS & TENT camping are not allowed at the cabins, if you are caught with an RV or tent on the property with our prior approval you will be asked to leave without a REFUND.
- ATV Riding: ATV, 4-wheelers, as well as any unlicensed off-road vehicles, are not legally permitted on cabin property or on the county roads that lead to and from the cabins. This is enforced by local law enforcement officers with a minimum fine of $250 for violating this law. Information regarding permitted areas may be found at Bandits ATV rental or Things to Do Hochatown. These places will have a map of the permitted areas you are allowed to ride.
- Wildlife Encounters: Due our location here in the WOODS, there is a chance guests will encounter some type of wildlife, insects or stray animals. Each property is professionally treated on a scheduled basis for interior pests, but due to the natural habitation of the forest, no refunds or compensation will be given for any problems resulting from pests inside or outside the cabin. Do not feed animals you may see around the cabin nor permit them to enter the cabin. Do not allow children to play with, pet or feed stray animals. We are not responsible for any wildlife or animal encounters of any kind
Guest(s) agree to indemnify and hold harmless the cabin owner and Creative Escapes for any liabilities, theft, damage, cost or expense whatsoever arising from or related to any claim or litigation which may arise out of or in connection with Guest(s) use and occupancy of the rental property including but not limited to any claim or liability for personal injury or damage or theft of property which is made, incurred or sustained by Guest(s). – Use of any hot tub, and/or fireplace carries risk that may result in serious injury or death. NO CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 12 ARE PERMITTED TO USE THE HOT TUB AT ANY TIME. The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologist (ACOG) state that becoming overheated in a hot tub is not recommended during pregnancy. Elderly persons and anyone subject to heart disease, diabetes, low or high blood pressure, strokes, epilepsy or similar afflictions should not enter the hot tub without consulting their physician. Never use a spa while under the influence of drugs or alcohol or if you are taking medications of any kind, or being treated for any illness. The spa should be kept at a temperature less than 104 degrees for personal safety and all bathers must shower before and after use to decrease the possibility of skin problems. DO NOT SIT OR WALK ON THE SPA COVER, or it will collapse. Supervise children at all times to decrease risk on injury, death or drowning. No glass, soaps, creams, oils, bubbles, lotions, food, rocks, toys are allowed in the hot tub. Failure to comply will be an additional $100.00 cleaning charge and an additional night charge at the cabin as cleaning these products takes multiple hours and cycling to completely remove from the hot tub system. Guest agree to acknowledge the risk associated with bunk beds and bunk beds ladders and agree that Creative escapes is not liable for any injuries sustained while using these.