We all deserve a break every once in a while. Between various government-issued lockdowns, virtual learning, and working from home, the pandemic has people itching for a means of escape. A Broken Bow getaway to Beavers Bend Creative Escapes offers everything you need: a change of scenery, a place to relax and immerse with nature, and plenty of outdoor, socially-distanced activities. We’ve assembled a list of the best things to do in Broken Bow during the pandemic that will help ensure you and your loved one’s health and safety.
10 Things to Do in Broken Bow— Social-Distance Style
Getting some fresh air and immersing yourself in nature is an excellent way to remain socially-distant. One of the great things about renting a Broken Bow cabin is that the temperature rarely dips below freezing, which means there’s always an outdoor activity upon which you can comfortably embark. However, depending on the month, you may want to pack extra layers of clothing. Out of common courtesy to others in the area, remember to bring a mask on every outing. You never know when you’ll have to enter a public facility or come upon a congested trail that doesn’t allow for social distancing.
- Bring your bikes or check out a nearby rental facility and hit up the plethora of fantastic mountain bike trails in the area.
- Don’t forget to pack your binoculars! There are plenty of bird watching opportunities near your Broken Bow luxury cabin.
- Explore state parks in the area: Beavers Bend State Park and Hochatown State Park.
- Embarking on a Beavers Bend hiking trail is an excellent idea, regardless of the season; view local wildlife, spectacular overlooks, and share in an adventure with your loved ones.
- Hang out with the fish and waterfowl by taking a kayak or a canoe out for a spin on Broken Bow Lake.
- Make use of our fully-equipped kitchens and pack a picnic for the family. Beavers Bend State Park and Hochatown State park have plenty of picnic areas. Or, you can have lunch at your favorite scenic overlook.
- The Broken Bow fishing scene also has a lot to offer. Besides, what better way to spend quality time with loved ones than with a line in the water and a refreshing beverage in hand while maintaining a strict distance from strangers.
- Find an open area to fly a kite and watch those colors soar against a clear, blue sky.
- Pack ladder golf, bocce, a frisbee, or any of your favorite yard games for the ultimate outdoor tournament showdown. Plus, some of our cabins come with corn hole, ping pong tables, ladder golf, or giant connect four sets.
- Horseback riding in Broken Bow is another fantastic way to reconnect with nature, remain socially distant, and view the spectacular natural scenery from a different vantage point.
Your Ideal Getaway Starts with Beavers Bend Creative Escapes
You’ll never run out of things to do in Broken Bow when you reserve one of our luxury cabins. Renew your connection with nature, unplug from daily stress, and treat yourself to our plethora of amenities. Take advantage of our weekday special and consider a workcation to help get those creative juices flowing. Discover the Broken Bow cabin rental that works best for you, and give us a call at (580) 306-2265. Our resourceful staff will point you in the right direction.