Make sure you remember to pack your favorite flannel, camera, and hiking boots on your autumnal getaway to Beavers Bend Creative Escapes. It’s no secret that our Broken Bow cabins reside in one of the most scenic parts of the state, making Beavers Bend Creative Escapes the perfect place to view some spectacular Oklahoma fall foliage. Whether you prefer a scenic drive or to immerse yourself in nature, you’re sure to snap some fantastic pictures of the vibrant landscape outside of your Broken Bow luxury cabin.
Fall-Tastic Beavers Bend Hiking Trails
One of the best ways to see some outstanding Oklahoma fall foliage is to embark on a Beavers Bend hiking trail. While there are a plethora of paths from which to choose, we’ve selected the ones that grant the best views.
- Cedar Bluff Trail is a relatively short trail that offers a stunning overlook of the Mountain Fork River.
- David Borren Trail, comprised of seven other trails, does not loop and expands over 12 miles across Beavers Bend State Park. You can pick and choose how to navigate this trail; regardless of what you decide, you won’t be disappointed.
- Friends Trail Loop is a moderate one-and-a-half-mile trail that features stunning views of local waterways.
- Lakeview Lodge Trail offers fantastic wildlife sightings along Broken Bow Lake.
- Lookout Mountain Loop is a two-mile hike that reaches about 450 feet in elevation, which grants spectacular overlooks.
Hit the Road & Take the Scenic Byway
A more accessible way to experience the Oklahoma fall foliage involves a little bit of a road trip. The Talimena National Scenic Byway is a 54-mile route specifically designed to highlight our stunning natural scenery: towering forests, majestic mountains, and roaring rivers. During your journey down the Talimena National Scenic Byway, you’ll encounter several overlooks and places to pull over so that you can snap as many pictures as your heart desires.
Oklahoma Fall Foliage Awaits at Our Broken Bow Luxury Cabins
Reserve your private slice of autumnal heaven at Beavers Bend Creative Escapes. With our diverse assortment of cabin rentals, you’re sure to find lodging you’ll love. Choose from a variety of amenities, like free Wi-Fi, fireplaces, hot tube, outdoor fire pit, handicap accessible, and so much more to discover your perfect rental. We even offer exclusive specials and packages so that you can get the most out of your Broken Bow getaway. For more suggestions on where to view some spectacular Oklahoma fall foliage, or to make a reservation, please give us a call at (580) 306-2265.