Do you miss your pet when you go out of town? Bring fluffy along for the trip! When you vacation in Broken Bow, you don’t have to leave your dog at home. A cabin getaway is the perfect trip for you and your four-legged friend. Beavers Bend Creative Escapes has the best pet friendly cabins in Oklahoma, and our community is full of fun things to do with your dog. Here is an overview of our Broken Bow cabins, pet friendly local attractions, and pet policy.
Our Pet Friendly Cabins in Oklahoma
When you’re not busy exploring the gorgeous Oklahoma countryside, you and your dog will want a comfortable place to curl up and chill. We’ve included three of our best pet friendly cabins in Oklahoma.
- Sleepy Hollow #5 is a one-bedroom and one-bathroom cabin just minutes from Beavers Bend State Park. It’s the perfect place for one or two humans with their dog.
- Sip n Ski is a two-bedroom and two-bathroom cabin with a large wrap-around porch and a hot tub. It has nearly an acre of outdoor space for you to play fetch.
- If you and your dog are traveling with a group, the Lukfata Creek Cabin is a great choice. It has two acres of property with a creek.
Things to Do with Your Dog in Broken Bow
When you’re not relaxing at our incredible Broken Bow cabins, pet friendly activities around town will keep you entertained. Here are four of the best things to do with your dog in our town.
- Go for a run or hike in Beavers Bend State Park.
- Eat a traditional Southern meal at Hochatown Barbecue.
- Sip an ice-cold pint on the patio at Beavers Bend Brewery.
- Pick up new toys and accessories for your pooch at Top Dog Grooming & Boutique.
Our Pet Policy
Because the Beavers Bend Creative Escapes cabins are owned by individuals, not every cabin is pet friendly. Each cabin’s respective page will indicate whether or not it allows dogs. Feel free to browse our full cabin list to find one that suits your needs. For our pet friendly cabins in Oklahoma, there is a maximum of two pets and a $50-per-pet fee. Dogs over 25 pounds require office approval and a large dog fee. Since our cabins are luxury properties, pets are not allowed on the furniture, and they must be kept in a crate if left unattended.
Cabins in Oklahoma for You and your Dog
Our cabins in Oklahoma are some of the best pet friendly vacation rentals in all of the Southwest. Broken Bow is full of things to do with your dog or your human companions so that everyone—two-legged or not—will enjoy the vacation. Contact us to begin planning your next trip!