While there is still plenty of summer vacation season left to enjoy, it’s never too early to look ahead. If you’re looking for a memorable escape that gets you outdoors, there’s no better option than packing your bags and heading to a Beavers Bend Creative Escapes cabin. Our luxury rentals are the perfect destination for those hoping to experience fall in Oklahoma. Adventure is right at your fingertips when you stay at one of our cabins, which are nestled in the Ouachita Forest.
A Checklist of the 5 Best Fall Things to Do
During the fall, summer heat gives way to temperatures that are more mild and pleasant. This change in weather means you can spend more time outdoors exploring all the unique activities and attractions near your Broken Bow cabin.
- No fall vacation is complete without doing a bit of leaf peeping. Check the foliage report to see where autumn hue levels are at. There are several trails near Beavers Bend, perfect for taking in the golden tones, including Cedar Bluff Trail. You can also enjoy the foliage right from your cabin.
- Cast a line with a local fishing guide like Mountain Fork Outfitters. The crisp fall air and stunning foliage make your outing more relaxing and enjoyable. Use your catch of the day for dinner back at your home away from home.
- The Beavers Bend Folk and Craft Show returns to the Beavers Bend State Park Forest Heritage Center Museum every November. Get an early start on your holiday shopping as you browse around 70 vendors showcasing incredible crafts and skills.
- For a unique way to take in the sights, fly above the trees on a zipline adventure. Rugaru Adventures features six lines ranging from 300 to 1,100 feet long. Enjoy views of Broken Bow Lake as you make your way through the canopies with the help of a professional guide.
- With temperatures remaining pleasant, you can still get out on the water. Go kayaking on an outing with Wild Goose Canoe & Kayak Rentals, or cruise around Broken Bow Lake on a boat rental from Beavers Bend Marina.
Reserve Your Autumn Escape Today
If you’re ready to treat yourself to some R&R, book your Beavers Bend Creative Escapes cabin today. Our rentals found throughout the Broken Bow area are the perfect accommodations for any fall escape in Oklahoma.
Spend your days exploring all there is to do and see near your Broken Bow cabin and your nights relaxing in comfort. Our luxurious cabins have all the amenities of home, with some extra bonuses. Reserve a cabin with a fire pit, ideal for making s’mores and relaxing under the starry sky, or unwind in a hot tub. To learn more about our Broken Bow lodging options or special offers, call 580-306-2265.