If you’re a fan of nature walks and gorgeous scenery, Beavers Bend Creative Escapes is the place to go! There are countless Oklahoma and Arkansas hiking trails with waterfalls near our luxury cabins. Our proximity to Beavers Bend State Park and Ouachita National Forest hiking makes it easy to find waterfalls in Oklahoma and our neighbor state. Whether you want to stay close to your cabin or make a whole day out of Ouachita National Forest hiking, your Broken Bow getaway will be a beautiful adventure.
Top 5 Waterfalls in Oklahoma and Arkansas
There are plenty of waterfalls in Oklahoma and Arkansas, but five of the best are within driving distance of the Beavers Bend Creative Escapes cabins. You could simply stop by one or two, or you could make a day trip out of seeing all five.
- Numerous Beavers Bend Waterfalls line the Mountain Fork River in Beavers Bend State Park, which is just a few minutes from our luxury cabins. You could spend the whole day hunting for unmapped gems in this local park.
- Presbyterian Falls is also in Beavers Bend State Park, but it is the most well-known section of the Mountain Fork River.
- Blaylock Creek Waterfalls in Arkansas are well worth the drive. Plus, you’ll get to experience the incredible Ouachita National Forest Hiking.
- Crooked Creek Falls is another of the best waterfall hikes in Arkansas. It’s only 45 minutes aways from Baylock Creek Falls.
- Little Missouri Falls is just down the road from Crooked Creek, so if you’re interested in exploring the Arkansas hiking trails with waterfalls on foot, you could walk between them. However, driving is also an option.
When you visit all five of these waterfalls in Oklahoma and Arkansas, you’ll get a beautiful drive through the Ouachita National Forest and the McCurtain County Game Reserve. It’s a five-hour round-trip that forms a circle, so you’ll see all new scenery during the trip back to your rental cabin.
Water-Full Home Away from Home
In addition to being near some of the best waterfalls in Oklahoma, Beavers Bend Creative Escapes has a cabin named Waterfall. So if you want to keep the adventure going, stay in this elegant one-bedroom cabin with a hot tub. Call 580-306-2265 today to book your outdoor exploration vacation!