There’s nothing quite like packing your bags and escaping the realities of everyday life for a little bit. Tucked away in the Ouachita forest, a cabin from Beavers Bend Creative Escapes offers the perfect slice of calm while being just minutes away from entertaining adventures. Your Hochatown cabin is near some of the best things to do in McCurtain County. Whether you’re planning a family summer vacation or a trip with your closest friends, there is no shortage of things to check out in this Oklahoma town.
What to Do When Wandering Hochatown
One of the most well-known things to do near Hochatown is exploring Beavers Bend State Park, but there’s more to discover in this town. When mapping out your Oklahoma itinerary, add some of these memory-worth things to do.
- The MAZE of Hochatown will test your cunningness as you work to make your way out of the 29,000-square-foot wooden maze. Don’t forget to find the hotspots and towers along the way to fill in your game card.
- See how high-quality spirits are made by touring Hochatown Distilling Company. Go on a tour of the distillery, which includes a tasting.
- Rugaru Adventures will have you flying high over Broken Bow Lake on its six ziplines. Reach seeps up to 35 mph and as high as 60 feet above the ground on this local zipline tour.
- The Hochatown Petting Zoo is more than just a petting zoo. This Hochatown attraction is home to barnyard animals, reptiles, and some exotic animals. There are also licensed wildlife rehabilitation members on staff.
- Ride go-karts at BigFoot Speedway. You can also experience a virtual reality 3D coaster at this amusement park in the heart of Hochatown.
- Enjoy a pick-me-up at Hochatown Coffee Central. This local coffee shop is known for its freshly-baked pastries and sweets that pair perfectly with a hand-crafted coffee.
- Hochatown Amusements is your go-to place for a bit of friendly competition. See who comes out on top in mini-golf and go-cart racing.
Of course, there is plenty of fun to be had at your cabin rental. When booking your cabin, find one with extra amenities like a playground, game room, or hot tub.
Enjoy a Fun-Filled Oklahoma Escape
Whether you’re relaxing in your Beavers Bend Creative Escapes cabin or exploring all the things to do in Hochatown, there is plenty to do when visiting McCurtain County. Our luxury cabins found throughout Broken Bow and Hochatown put you near the top attractions and activities.
You’ll have a comfortable place to call home no matter which cabin you select. Being one of our guests gives you access to our concierge services, designed to help make the most out of your stay. Call 580-306-2265 to learn more about our accommodations or how to save on your stay.