While the Broken Bow region is known for its outdoor adventures, there is so much more to do and see. For anyone planning a getaway with Beavers Bend Creative Escapes, we recommend making an itinerary of both outdoor and indoor activities to fully experience all Hochatown has to offer. Maybe that means you spend a day popping in and out of local stores or visiting a nearby museum. Another great option is to put your sleuthing and problem-solving skills to the test at a Hochatown escape room.
A Guide to Hochatown Escape Games
For anyone looking to visit an escape room on their Hochatown getaway, the go-to option is Hochatown Escape Games. Found in Stevens Gap Square, the local business features rooms suited for all ages and skill levels. The spaces are designed to host groups of up to 10, each presenting unique puzzles and obstacles.
- For anyone who likes a challenge, try your hand at Bomb Squad. This room gives you one hour to diffuse a bomb, but any wrong code speeds up the time. This is the most challenging room.
- An equally difficult option is The Lake House. You and your friends will have to figure out what is going on in the haunted house before time runs out. This room is not suggested for kids under 12.
- For a less frightening and easier option, reserve Cabin the Woods. Try to solve this murder mystery before your hour is up. This room has a 65 percent success rate and is excellent for those new to escape rooms.
- See if you and your group can thwart the crooked sheriff in the Wild West. With a 60 percent success rate, this is a medium-level room.
- The final room is Cabin Fever, which is the second-highest room. Find the antidote to a deadly virus before you succumb to it.
There is also a mobile escape room option that allows you to solve it from your Hochatown cabin. Once finished, simply return the book back to Hochatown Escape Games.
Reserve Your Perfect Hochatown Cabin
When choosing your cabin from Beavers Bend Creative Escapes, there are a couple of things to consider. One of which is proximity to local Hochatown activities, like the escape room or area restaurants.
The second, and probably most important, is if the cabin meets all your wants and needs. Our inventory is filled with countless cabin rentals in all sizes and styles. While they all come with the basic comforts of home, each is unique and has its own special amenities. Take your time browsing our inventory online to find the one that checks all your boxes. Call 580-306-2265 to speak with a team member about which Hochatown cabin rental is right for your Oklahoma escape. Don’t forget to ask about our special offers!