There’s something tranquil about soaking in the sunshine as the waves of Broken Bow Lake or Mountain Fork river rock you back and forth gently. When you book a cabin rental from Beavers Bend Creative Escapes, we have homes close to the lake, making it easy to spend your day out on the water. Cruise around on a boat rental, or explore with canoe rentals from a local Broken Bow service if you prefer a slower pace.
Where To Find Your Perfect Canoe Rental
Going on a canoeing adventure is a great way to surround yourself with stunning Oklahoma nature. With so many rental services nearby, you won’t have to worry about bringing your own canoe with you.
- Wild Goose Canoe & Kayak Rentals is located on the Lower Mountain Fork River. Rent a canoe for an eight-mile or five-mile journey along the river, which is fed by the lower levels of Broken Bow Lake.
- Since 1988, WW Trading Post & Canoe has been helping locals and visitors with their canoe rental needs. You can enjoy a half-excursion or even stay out exploring all day.
- Explore the Mountain Fork River on a rental from Tippa Canoe. Your four-hour trip gives you plenty of time to enjoy the unguided trip at your own pace.
- Tree Frog Kayak & Canoe Rental offers canoe rentals at just $55. Their boats can fit two adults and one child comfortably, making them a great option if you’re visiting with the family.
- Enjoy free hot dogs, pink lemonade, and popsicles when you rent from Cowboy’s Canoe & Kayak Rentals. This rental service is only open seasonally, so be sure to check they are open for the season before arriving.
Before setting off on your adventure, make sure you have plenty of water, and your camera is charged so you can capture the views.
Enjoy the Slower Pace of Life on an Oklahoma Getaway
From floating down the river on canoe rentals to treating yourself to a spa day, there are plenty of ways to relax and unwind when you visit Broken Bow. This Oklahoma town has everything you need to enjoy a bit of R&R, and a cabin rental from Beavers Bend Creative Escapes is the perfect place to call home.
With cabins running from quaint one-bedroom options to large eight-bedroom homes, we can accommodate groups of all sizes. Make your stay even more enjoyable by taking advantage of our concierge services. Let us stock your groceries or even assist with booking a canoe rental. For more information about current offers or determining which rental may fit your needs best, call 580-306-2265.