Our Cabin Rentals
If you are interested in cabins near Broken Bow Lake and Beavers Bend State Park, we are sure to have just what you are looking for.
We offer a variety of privately owned, luxury cabin rentals. Each accommodation comes fully equipped with cooking utensils, outdoor grill, and linens for the number of people the cabin sleeps. To add to your convenience, we can do the grocery shopping for you before you get here. That way, once you arrive, all you have to do is relax!
For optimum results, click here first to see Calendar of All cabins
Fireworks are prohibited in and around our cabin rentals. View Cabin Rental Policies
Don’t forget these items when you come to visit:
- Rain gear and light jackets (Our average rainfall is 55″-60″ each year).
- We have beautiful scenic trails; good hiking boots are a must.
- Water-shoes for our dazzling shorelines and streams.
- Insect repellent, sun block, and other first-aid supplies.
- Coffee and filters – enjoy this while sitting on the deck in the early morning.
- Charcoal and starter for the outdoor grill.
- Condiments (while most cabins keep them, we might not have everything you would like.)
Beavers Bend Creative Escapes offers for your convenience (Don’t worry about breaking the eggs):
- Special requests to surprise that special someone (i.e. flowers, wine, gifts).
- We can do your grocery shopping for you. All you need to do is give us a list, and we will have your cabin stocked before your arrival.
- “Almost” any special request.
Service charge applicable.