The Night Sky
New in 2016 and situated in quaint and tranquil Timber Creek Trails South, just off Lukfata Road, you’ll find The Night Sky, a cabin where luxury meets simplicity.
Outside, The Night Sky’s elevated back deck puts you 20 feet above ground level, where you’ll feel like you’re soaring among the treetops as you eat, play, and relax in the fresh air. Spend precious moments with family and friends talking, laughing, and making s’mores around the fire pit, or rest and rejuvenate in the hot tub as you quiet your mind and reconnect with your soul.
NEW for Summer 2018: The kids will love making memories in our brand new playhouse! Sized perfectly for little ones and easily supervised from the covered deck, this adorable house is built on secure stilts, giving it the unique feel of a treehouse.
Inside, The Night Sky is well stocked with everything you’ll need for a relaxing and fun-filled getaway. There’s plenty of room for your group to lounge and sleep comfortably in our cabin’s three private bedrooms, which include two masters (each boasting full bathrooms, HD flat screen TVs, and roomy king-size beds), and an upstairs bedroom with a twin-over-full bunk bed. Kids and teens will have a blast hanging out in the upstairs loft, complete with TV, foosball table, air hockey table, games, books, DVDs, futon, and a third full bathroom. Congregate in the living room around the gorgeous stone fireplace and when hunger strikes, prepare your food with ease in The Night Sky’s fully stocked kitchen, where you’ll find everything from state-of-the-art appliances to utensils and cookware.
When you’re ready to explore the area a bit further, you’ll find a multitude of activities around town. Whether you prefer a leisurely stroll or a challenging hike that will leave you breathless and exhilarated, the Broken Bow area is home to many exciting trails for you and your crew to explore. Once you’ve mastered the trails, give those legs a break with a serene canoe or kayak ride on still waters, or cast your fishing line into one of the many rivers and lakes around McCurtain County. Don’t forget to also enjoy the variety of restaurants, shopping, and nightlife activities including the nearby Choctaw casino while you’re here. Many activities are less than 10 minutes away from the cabin by car!
Whatever your ideal getaway looks like, we invite you to leave life’s deadlines and stresses behind and simply bask in the comfort of this charming cabin in the sky.
- Sleeps 5-10
- 3 Bedrooms / 3 Bathrooms with gorgeous Granite Countertops
- 2 Masters with Luxury King Beds
- 3rd Upstairs Bedroom with Twin over Full Bunk Bed
- Large Loft with Futon for additional sleeping
- Queen and Twin Air Mattresses Also Available
- Pack N’ Play
- Kids’ Playhouse/Treehouse in Back
- 6 Person Hot Tub on Separate Covered Deck
- Large Elevated Covered and Uncovered Deck
- Fire Pit, Horseshoes, Corn Hole, Tetherball
- Gas Grill with Outdoor Dining & Seating Area
- Gorgeous Natural Stone Indoor Fireplace
- Fully Stocked Kitchen w/ Stainless Steel Appliances, Granite Countertops
- 2 Coffeemakers – Keurig & Drip
- Full Size Washer and Dryer
- 55” HD flat screen TV in living room and 40” HD flat screen TVs in bedrooms
- Blu-Ray/DVD Players in Living Room, Loft & 3rd upstairs Bedroom
- Central Heat and Air Conditioning
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Concrete Circle Drive with Additional Parking on Side
Thanks to a guest from Far Reach Productions for this fantastic drone footage of The Night Sky!
- Nightly Rate: $350.00
- Sleeps: 10
- Bedrooms: 3 plus loft
- Bathrooms: 3
- Pet Friendly: No
- Wi-Fi Available: Yes
- Military Special: Yes