The Night Sky
Situated on a hill in quaint and tranquil Timber Creek Trails South, just off Lukfata Road, you’ll find The Night Sky, a cabin where luxury meets simplicity.
Outside, The Night Sky’s elevated back deck puts you 20 feet above ground level, where you’ll feel like you’re soaring among the treetops as you eat, play, and relax in the fresh air. Whether you’re lounging in the hot tub, tossing horseshoes, playing a game of rummy, or roasting s’mores around the fire pit, every moment with family and friends is precious here. Little ones in your group will love making memories in our backyard playhouse, sized perfectly for them and built on secure stilts to give it a unique treehouse feel.
Inside, The Night Sky is well stocked with everything you’ll need for a fun-filled getaway. There’s plenty of room for your group to laze and sleep comfortably in our cabin’s three private bedrooms, which include two masters (each boasting full bathrooms, HD flat screen TVs, and roomy king-size beds), and an upstairs bedroom with a twin-over-full bunk bed. Kids and teens will have a blast hanging out in the upstairs loft, complete with TV, foosball table, air hockey table, games, books, DVDs, futon, and a third full bathroom. You may never want to leave the Night Sky’s inviting living room, featuring a gorgeous stone fireplace, soaring ceilings, and an entire wall of windows, giving a near-constant view of the treetops outside. When hunger strikes, prepare your food with ease in the fully stocked kitchen, where you’ll find everything from state-of-the-art appliances to utensils and cookware.
When you’re ready to explore the area a bit further, you’ll find a multitude of activities around the Broken Bow and Hochatown areas. Whether you prefer a leisurely stroll or a challenging hike that will leave you breathless and exhilarated, you’ll find many exciting trails for you and your crew to explore. Once you’ve mastered the trails, give those legs a break with a serene canoe or kayak ride on still waters, or cast your fishing line into one of the many rivers and lakes around McCurtain County. Don’t forget to also enjoy the variety of restaurants, shopping, and nightlife activities including the nearby Choctaw casino while you’re here. Many activities are just minutes away from the cabin by car!
Whatever your ideal getaway looks like, we invite you to leave life’s deadlines and stresses behind and simply bask in the comfort of this charming cabin in the sky.
- Sleeps 5-10
- 3 Bedrooms / 3 Bathrooms with gorgeous Granite Countertops
- 2 Masters with Luxury King Beds
- 3rd Upstairs Bedroom with Twin over Full Bunk Bed
- Large Loft with Futon for additional sleeping
- Queen and Twin Air Mattresses Also Available
- Pack N’ Play
- Kids’ Playhouse/Treehouse in Back
- 6 Person Hot Tub on Separate Covered Deck
- Large Elevated Covered and Uncovered Deck
- Covered Lower Deck
- Fire Pit, Horseshoes, Corn Hole, Tetherball
- Gas Grill with Outdoor Dining & Seating Area
- Gorgeous Natural Stone Indoor Fireplace
- Fully Stocked Kitchen w/ Stainless Steel Appliances, Granite Countertops
- 2 Coffeemakers – Keurig & Drip
- Small Appliances – Crockpot, Blender, Griddle, Toaster
- Condiments – Salt, Pepper & Sugar
- Full Size Washer and Dryer
- 55” HD flat screen TV in living room and 40” HD flat screen TVs in bedrooms
- Blu-Ray/DVD Players in Living Room, Loft & 3rd Upstairs Bedroom
- Central Heat and Air Conditioning
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Concrete Circle Drive with Additional Parking on Side
Thanks to a guest from Far Reach Productions for this fantastic drone footage of The Night Sky!
- Nightly Rate: $350.00
- Sleeps: 10
- Bedrooms: 3 plus loft
- Bathrooms: 3
- Pet Friendly: No
- Wi-Fi Available: Yes
- Military Special: Yes