Creek Ridge Cabin
Nestled amongst tall pines and native hardwoods, Creek Ridge Cabin is the perfect location for those looking to get away and enjoy some privacy and seclusion while surrounded by nature. Offering decks that wrap around three sides of the cabin, there’s plenty of opportunity to sit and relax, or soak in the hot tub while enjoying he view of the 1.5 acre hillside property and year-round creek.
Built in 2010, Creek Ridge Cabin features an open floor plan with two bedrooms with king beds, two and a half baths, and loft with queen-size sleeper sofa. The cabin sleeps six comfortably and provides extra pillows, bedding and blankets.
The kitchen is fully stocked and features stainless appliances with dishwasher and full size refrigerator. There’s plenty of dining space with seating for six at the table, plus additional room at the bar. Additional features include wood burning fireplace, high speed Internet, Wi-Fi, 60-inch 4K HDTV, Blu-ray player with assortment of DVDs, and outdoor fire pit.
Creek Ridge Cabin is just a quick drive to Beavers Bend State Park, the Mountain Fork River, Cedar Creek Golf Course, and Broken Bow Lake.
Cabin Features and Amenities
- 2 bedrooms with King size beds
- Loft with Queen size sofa sleeper
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen with full-sized appliances
- Wood burning fireplace (firewood provided October to mid March)
- Cable TV (3 TVs: living room and bedrooms)
- DVD/Blu-Ray Player and assortment of movies
- High speed Internet
- Games and puzzles
- Outdoor gas grill (with propane tank included) and charcoal grill
- Outdoor 5-person Hot Tub (drained and sanitized after each guest visit)
- Outdoor Fire Pit (firewood as requested)
- Spacious covered and open deck areas (875 sq.ft. of deck area)
- Private deck off upstairs bedroom
- Outdoor fire pit
- Circle driveway suitable for most trailers
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Area: Timber Creek Trails
- Nightly Rate: 239-269
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 2 plus loft
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Pet Friendly: No
- Wi-Fi Available: Yes
- Military Special: Yes