Are your ready to get away from your hectic schedules? Does your family need to get reacquainted? Abundantly Blessed is the perfect, peaceful place for your family or group to unwind and enjoy the beauty of God’s creation. Located in the well planned Timber Creek Development you are minutes away from Beaver’s Bend State Park and Broken Bow Lake.
Your family/group will enjoy this brand new (completed March 2018) gorgeous, luxury, well-appointed cabin decorated by an interior designer including a pool table, 12 foot shuffleboard table, and 7 person hot tub. This 2000 sq. ft. home that sleeps 10 is designed for multiple families with a common meeting space. A wall of windows in the living area draws in the beauty surrounding this home. Abundantly Blessed is built on 1.3 acres surrounded by marvelous tall pine trees.
3 king bedrooms and 3 full baths.
Bedrooms and bathrooms are beautifully appointed and on the main level with fabulous luxury linens and towels.
2 bedrooms have in suite baths and 1 bedroom has bath across the hall.
Each bedroom has a wall mounted flat screen Smart TV with remotes.
Bunk Loft/Game Room
A bonus in this cabin is a loft with a fun rustic barn tin ceiling and two built-in bunk beds that sleep four. Children or adults will enjoy their own space in the loft with a pool table, play place, games, and a flat screen Smart TV.
Kitchen & Family Room
The heart of this home is the kitchen and family room surrounded by a beautiful wall of windows to enjoy the fabulous trees. Your kitchen is fully supplied and equipped with brand new stainless steel appliances, a copper sink, and a large granite island with barstool seating. It has all the accessories for an extraordinary meal. Your group will enjoy a farmhouse table with seating for 10. There is ample seating in the family room around a gas burning fireplace, 55 inch Smart TV and a 12 foot shuffleboard table that will be fun for all.
Deck and Outdoor
In the morning you can enjoy that first cup of coffee from your spacious outdoor covered deck which features an outdoor fire place, gas grill, dining table and 7 person hot tub. Your family will love soaking in the hot tub while gazing at stars you haven’t seen in years. Off the deck there is a play set, horseshoe pit and a relaxing fire pit for a campfire and s’mores.
The activities are endless: fishing, boating, skiing, canoeing, kayaking, hiking, horseback riding, bird watching, go cart rides, escape room, mini-train ride or petting zoo etc…. or relaxing in your home. The area also features numerous eateries including several new coffee shops.
Bring your boat and jet skis because Abundantly Blessed comes with a large circle drive and plenty of parking for vehicles and trailers.
We hope that you will make this your “go to” home away from home for years to come. A place you can call home with options that allow family and friends to play, relax and enjoy the best that the outdoors and indoors have to offer. Don’t put it off, go ahead and make that reservation to make great memories with your friends and families.
You will be blessed!
- Three bedrooms with king-size beds and 3 full bath
- 2 bunk beds in loft [sleeps 4]
- Sleeps 10 in beds – all 7 beds have M Lilly Luxury Mattresses
- 7 person hot tub / hot tub towels
- Pool table
- 12 foot shuffleboard table
- Indoor and outdoor fireplaces
- Outdoor fire pit with 10 Adirondack chairs & roasting sticks
- Covered patio with outdoor dining table and swivel/rocking chairs around the fireplace
- Outdoor gas grill
- Well-equipped kitchen, dishwasher, microwave, cooper sink
- Keurig coffee maker (bring your favorite pods)
- Mr. Coffee coffee maker (filters, coffee and sugar provided)
- 7 qt. Programmable Crock Pot
- Oster Smash Blend 300 Blender
- Four slice toaster
- Salt and pepper shakers
- Rachel Ray Cookware
- M Lilly Luxury Mattresses on all beds
- Supima Cotton Luxury sheets, pillows, bedding
- Mattress encasements on all beds
- Three tile showers with shower doors
- Royal Velvet Luxury Egyptian Cotton Towels
- High speed internet and Direct TV, including a sports package
- Hair dryers in each bathroom
- Washer and dryer, detergent
- Children’s playground, horseshoes, ladder ball
- Area: Timber Creek Trails South
- Nightly Rate: 395-450
- Sleeps: 10
- Bedrooms: 3 brdrooms plus bunk/game room
- Bathrooms: 3
- Pet Friendly: No
- Wi-Fi Available: Yes
- Military Special: Yes