Hidden Treasure Luxury Single Story 3 Bedroom Cabin
Walking Distance to The NEW Buffalo Grill!
Tucked away in the pines on the back side of Rock Hill Park, Hidden Treasure is a three bedroom, 2 bath cabin with all the amenities you need for a peaceful getaway.
An expansive covered back deck including hot tub and a gas fireplace inviting you to spend some quiet time, soak up the silence or wait for the burgers to come off the grill, all without the view of neighboring cabins.
Inside Hidden Treasure has a floor to ceiling rock fireplace to keep you warm in the winter and full kitchen with granite counter-tops.
Reserve the Hidden Treasure today and enjoy!
Location and Sleeping Arrangements:
Located in Rock Hill Park, Hidden Treasure is a 1,200 sq. ft., one level, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom cabin that accommodates up to 10 guests.
Sleeping arrangements are 1 king bed, 1 queen bed, 1 full/twin bunk bed, a queen sleeper sofa, and a queen air mattress.
- Fully equipped kitchen with full sized appliances
- Central Heat and Air
- Flat screen TV in living with HD Cable TV
- Free Unlimited Wireless Internet (BBCE is not responsible for the Speed or reliability of your cabins Wifi)
- Propane Fireplace (on October to mid March)
- 5-6 person outdoor hot tub
- Covered outdoor gas fireplace
- Outdoor charcoal grill
- 800 sq. ft. of covered front and back decks
- Outdoor fire pit
- Room for boat parking in the driveway
- Playground for the kids
- Free Starter supply of firewood for the Fire pit (Oct – Mid March Reservations)
- Starter Supply Guest Supplies Provided (Paper Towels, Toilet Paper, Coffee Trash Bags, Laundry Soap, Dish Soap, and Body Soap)
NO PETS ALLOWED
Thanks again for choosing Hidden Treasure Cabin with Beavers Bend Creative Escapes for your Broken Bow Vacation Lodging needs! We look forward to having you as our guest!
See ya Soon!
|Rates||$195 to $350|
- Air Conditioning
- Full Size Kitchen
- Living Room
- Gas Fireplace Indoor
- Central Heat & Air
- Luxury Cabin
- Linens & Towels
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Silverware
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Crock Pot
- Wildlife Viewing
- Outdoor Firepit
- Gas Fireplace Outdoor
- Large Covered Deck
- Outdoor Dinning
- Charcoal Grill
- Covered Patio
- Smoke Detector
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- DVD Player
- Flat Screen Tvs
- Single Level Home
- Hot Tub
- Free Wifi
- 1 Story Cabin
- Circle Drive
- Close to Beavers Bend State Park
- 3-5 Minute Drive to Broken Bow Lake
- 3-5 Minute Drive to Beavers Bend State Park