“Unusually secluded”: Two words that describe Hickory Bear Cabin to a tee!
Secluded, rustic, open two-story cabin floorplan comfortably sleeps up to six adults and four children. Two bedroom, 2½ bath, loft area with two twin beds and two pull-out trundle beds, hot tub and high-speed Wi-Fi!
Now is the perfect time to enjoy the beauty of Broken Bow! Take a crisp morning hike through Beavers Bend State Park or play 18 holes at the Cedar Creek Golf Course on the shores of Broken Bow Lake. Step into the Lower Mountain Fork River and catch some lively trout or take an ATV ride through the forest. Relax and enjoy some local craft beer, spirits and wine. Foodies aren’t left out in the cold with many local dining options. Take a break and enjoy!
Come spend some quality time with family and friends in our rustic, newly furnished and beautiful home away from home. Hickory Bear Cabin is located off Highway 259 in a private subdivision with only a few other cabins around, getting you away from the traffic, dust, neighbors and noise of everyday life. The large deck is perfect for relaxing while enjoying your morning coffee or beverage, taking in the scenery, watching the wildlife or enjoying a cookout. Beautiful and safe roads for morning walks or jogs.
Take a 360 video tour of Hickory Bear Cabin
Video Credit : Cameron Photography Broken Bow, OK
Step inside the cabin and wrap yourself in the beautiful pine walls and pine ceiling. Hickory Bear Cabin has a fantastic open floor plan with a large living room, dining room and kitchen. New wood and leather furniture has been added to the living areas, including a leather love seat and leather sofa that converts to a queen size sleeper. The farmhouse-style dining room set has seating for eight. A wall of sliding glass doors open up to the deck, bringing nature into the cabin and creating a relaxing flow of space. The fully stocked kitchen is open and inviting with a breakfast bar and seating for three. The two bedrooms are ample in size with large closets and luggage racks. Both have king sized beds fitted with quality linens and seasonal bedding. The master bedroom and children’s loft area also have internet TV’s with Hulu Live.
- Heating and Air Conditioning: Central
- Internet: 100 MBps high-speed internet and Wi-Fi included. Speed may vary in inclement weather
- Washer/Dryer (starter supply of laundry soap provided)
- Parking: Ample parking in the front (north) and west sides of the cabin. Pull-through drive with ample trailer parking
- Graco highchair
- Two Graco Pack N Plays
- Covered front porch
- Large rear and side deck with a dining table and ample outdoor seating
- Four-person secluded hot tub with steps and towel hooks. (Hot tub is drained, cleaned and refilled each time before new guests arrive)
- Propane grill with gas and grilling utensils
- Large fire pit with Adirondack chairs. Firewood for the fire pit is provided in the colder months
- Children’s play set
- Large dog kennel next to rear deck
- 55-inch internet TV’s with Hulu Live TV, Netflix and Amazon Prime ready
- Fireplace: Easy start gas, non-wood burning. Will heat the cabin. Gas will be turned off in the summer months. Fireplace is not wood- or paper-burning
- Leather love seat and sofa includes queen sleeper the sleeps up to two adults comfortably
- DVD player
- Spacious and open. Farmhouse-style dining room set has seating for eight. Additional seating for three at breakfast bar
- Refrigerator: Full size refrigerator with top freezer, including ice trays and ice maker
- Range/over: Electric 4-burner stove and oven
- Coffee Maker: Full size coffee maker
- Toaster: Two-slice toaster
- Dishes and Utensils: Full place settings, pots, pans, hand mixer, blender, food chopper, crock pot, cooking and grilling utensils
- Master Bedroom/Master En Suite: Large master bedroom made for the king of the house with high ceilings and a large glass sliding door leading out to the hot tub, this room is loaded with a large flat screen internet TV with Hulu live. Netflix and Amazon Prime ready! Attached full bathroom with full size walk-in shower, Jacuzzi tub, twin wash basins and toilet.
- King upstairs bedroom
- Upstairs children’s loft area: Internet TV with Hulu Live, Netflix and Amazon Prime ready.
- Upstairs bathroom: full bathroom with shower/tub combo, wash basin and toilet.
- Downstairs bathroom: Toilet and wash basin.
- Linens provided. Quality seasonal linens/comforters. Ample pillows and blankets. Sleeper sofa and trundle bed linens are provided
- Towels provided. Quality bath linens provided. Beach towels provided for outside and hot tub area
- DVD player in living room and children’s loft area
- 1980’s classic video arcade has 412 games
- Board games, checkers, cards, and puzzles located in the entertainment center and children’s loft
- Children’s play set outdoors with swings, slide and climbing wall
Hickory Bear is NON-smoking inside the cabin. Please dispose of cigarette butts and ashes in the trash can or fire pit. Do not throw them in the toilet, on the ground or put them out on the deck boards.
Please ask about burn bans during your stay. Fire pit use is prohibited during burn bans.
Firewood for the fire pit is provided in the colder months. If you need more firewood there are multiple places to purchase bundles along Highway 259 in Hochatown. Please put all fires out when going to bed or away from the cabin. DO NOT chop down or damage any trees on the property.
ATV trails are close by. Please note that 4-wheelers and ATV’s are prohibited on all public roads. They can be ridden on ATV marked roads and trails only. Getting caught on an unmarked road will result in a large fine.
Pet Policy: Hickory Bear is dog-friendly with pet fee. Maximum of two dogs. A crate and bedding are required for your pet to stay. Please keep your pet crated while you are away from the cabin. Pets may be fine at home but may be fearful in a different environment. Please keep pets off ALL of the furniture, including beds and sofas. Please don’t use cabin linens for pets. This is for future guests allergy concerns and eliminates the risk of pet damage to furniture. Pets must be current on Rabies vaccine, and Flea/Tick prevention. Check pets for fleas and ticks after they go outside before they go back into the cabin. Make sure your pet has a collar, tags or microchip so they can be identified if lost. The property is not fenced so take pets out on a leash. There are wildlife that they will chase. Any pet damage to the cabin or contents will be at guest expense. Any additional cleaning of pet hair, feces, urine or parasites in the cabin will be billed as an additional cleaning service.
Must be at least 21 to book the cabin. The reservation holder will be responsible for any damage, losses, or excessive cleaning that may occur during your stay. Deposit and payment requirements are subject to the policies of Beavers Bend Creative Escapes, VRBO/Homeaway or Air B&B.
Maximum occupancy is six adults, four children. (10 TOTAL GUESTS COUNTING ADULTS, CHILDREN & INFANTS) No tents, campers or travel trailers allowed on the property for camping or adding additional guests. Please visit Beavers Bend State Park for camping options.
|Rates||$250 to $275,450|
- Air Conditioning
- Full Size Kitchen
- Living Room
- Soaker Bathtub
- Walk in Tile Shower
- Pet Friendly
- Gas Fireplace Indoor
- Central Heat & Air
- Linens & Towels
- Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Children's Loft Area
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Silverware
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Crock Pot
- Electric Griddle
- Wildlife Viewing
- Deck Patio Uncovered
- Firepit ring w/ Seating
- Creek on Property
- Outdoor Dinning
- Gas Grill
- Kids Playground Fort
- Outdoor Seating
- Outdoor Viewing
- Children's Outdoor Playground
- Smoke Detector
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Fire Extinguishers
- Security cameras Entry & Driveway