Wild Oasis Lodge
Welcome to the Wild Oasis Lodge! This luxury cabin offers guests an amazing and convenient access to everything in Broken Bow! Just seconds off of HWY 259, and a mere minutes from the marina, you can make your family vacation easy and astonishing! You can also stay in the lodge and enjoy the pool, hot tub, theater room, pool table, shuffleboard table, foosball table and professional poker table! This is truly the year around cabin for relaxation and fun family bonding!
PLEASE EXPLORE OUR CABIN. We know you’ll be impressed and love your choice to Stay in our one-of-a-kind cabin and maximize your family’s leisure and relaxation!
This +3500 square foot cabin has a 110 inch theater room with 9.2 surround sound as well as a private pool and hot tub! It includes a large deck in the back and is surrounded by trees! The front has a large porch with private parking that can fit your boat, RV, or other large vehicles!
The interior features traditional cabin design mixed with more modern styles. From high vaulted ceilings, to pine accented rooms, you will find that you and your family will have everything they need to truly enjoy Broken Bow!
The upper entertainment room features a 110 inch projection screen, shuffleboard, and foosball! The lower entertainment room has a real slate pool table, ping pong table, and professional poker table!
The main living room has 2 queen couches around a 70 in HDTV! The living room opens behind the living room for extra seating! You can truly enjoy two separate theater spaces for a large family
The cabin features 4 king bedrooms that are spacious all with king sized beds! There are 4 and ½ bathrooms for your convenience!. It comfortably sleeps 16 guests! All bedrooms have king sized Serta comfort mattresses. All rooms are decorated with, and have personal HDTVs.
There are three master suites each with private bathrooms and walk in showers!
There are 4 queen sleeper sofas to help your family stay together in our convenient and entertaining cabin!
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
The cabin is on 2 acres and surrounded by woods and trees. It has multiple parking areas, and is conveniently located right off the main HWY 259. Slightly north on HWY 259, it allows convenience while avoiding the normal traffic.
- A 10 minute drive from Beavers Bend Marina (5.9miles)
- A 1 minute drive from the Mountain Fork Brewery, Okie Girls Coffee & Ice Cream and Hochatown Escape Games (1 mile)
- A 2 minute drive from the north State Park entrance and great restaurants including Grateful Head Pizza and Blue Rooster (2.6 miles)
- An 8 minute drive from Cedar Creek Golf Course (3.9 miles)
- A 10 minute drive from Beavers Bend Marina (5.6 miles)
REVIEW THE DETAILS
- 3500+ square feet of living space on 2 stories (not including lower game room)
- 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths
- Sleeps 16 guests
- Private pool and hot tub just for Wild Oasis Lodge
- Overflow and boat parking
- 4 queen sleeper sofas
- HDTVs in all bedrooms
- 2 separate game/entertainment rooms
- shuffleboard, and foosball
- real slate pool table, ping pong table, and professional poker table
- 110 inch projection screen with 9.2 surround sound!
- 70 inch HDTV in main living room
- Direct TV, Wi-Fi and Blu-ray players
- Covered and uncovered outdoor entertaining areas
- fire pit
- Large outdoor hot tub
- Outdoor gas grill
- Outdoor playset for children
- Lots of parking including space for boats and RVs
- Nightly Rate: 550-695
- Sleeps: 16
- Bedrooms: 4 plus game room
- Bathrooms: 4.5
- Pet Friendly: No
- Wi-Fi Available: Yes
- Military Special: Yes