Looking for a luxury cabin in a private, secluded location?
If so, Wanderlust is the cabin for you. Wanderlust is a beautifully decorated, fully equipped luxury cabin tucked away on two wooded acres. You can relax near the outdoor fireplace or lounge on the spacious deck in complete privacy. Wanderlust is located in Timber Creek Trails, just minutes away from Beavers Bend Resort State Park, the pristine Broken Bow Lake, and the excellent fly fishing available at the Mountain Fork River.
Wanderlust is Perfect For Couples:
Wanderlust has two master bedrooms (located on separate floors); each having a large ensuite bathroom. Each master bedroom has a king size pillowtop mattress with premium linens and pillows. The kitchen is spacious, well-equipped and open to both the dining room and the living room – perfect for entertaining and relaxing with friends. The amenities continue outside where there is an outdoor fire pit, large outdoor living room complete with wood burning fireplace, spacious decking and 6 person hot tub. Get away from it all by escaping to the quiet and solitude of the picturesque Broken Bow area. After a day spent in the refreshing outdoors, you can end by relaxing and soaking in the private outdoor hot tub with a glass of wine from the local winery.
Wanderlust is Also Great for Families:
Wanderlust is a perfect location to unplug and reconnect as a family. Wanderlust has two bedrooms and a sleeping alcove that is perfect for children. The kids will even have their own TV, equipped with a DVD player and an Xbox! The pull out couch located in the living room can sleep additional guests so there is room for everyone. The cabin has a high chair and a pack and play (please bring your own sheets) so you can travel light and focus on fun. There are plenty of activities to keep the family busy and make memories that last: relax outside in the outdoor living room, roast marshmallows and tell stories by the fire pit, play outside on the spacious two acre lot, play board games outside on the patio or play one of the many lawn games provided at the cabin (including horseshoes, washers and bean bag toss). There is also a playhouse outside for the little kids enjoyment. The Broken Bow/Beaver’s Bend area has many activities for children – even the youngest ones. Be sure to check out the horseback riding and train ride available in the state park.
- Cabin Details:
- Built in September 2012
- Sleeps up to 8 Comfortably (can accommodate more with 3 available blow-up mattresses)
- 2 Master Bedrooms (king beds in each with attached private bathrooms)
- Half-bath on the main level
- Loft/Game Room (queen bed)
- Pull-Out Sofa in Living Room (queen bed)
- Tons of Outdoor Patio Space
- Large Covered Outdoor Living Room with Wood-Burning Fireplace and Comfortable Seating
- Private Second Story Sun Deck with 4 Plush Lounges
- Secluded 6-Person Hot Tub
- Entertainment: Xbox w/Kinect and Video Games, Board Games, Dominoes, Poker Cards & Chips, Children’s Books, DVDs, Legos
- Fully Equipped Kitchen (blender, toaster oven, coffee maker, coffee grinder, slow cooker, electric griddle, electric hand mixer, electric panini press, cooking utensils, spices, etc.)
- Ample Boat/ATV/Jet Ski Parking (easy to get in and out)
- Large Flat-Screen HDTVs and DVD Players in Each Bedroom and The Loft/Game Room
- Satellite HD TV
- Outdoor Fire Pit With Seating
- Indoor Gas Fireplace
- Free High-Speed Wireless Internet
- Local Phone Service
- Outdoor Gas Grill
- Horseshoes/Bean Bag Toss/Washer Game
- No Smoking
- Two pets are allowed with paid pet fee; please be respectful of the cabin and do not let your pets on the furniture or beds. Extra fees may apply if there is evidence of damage or substantial messes due to pets. We recommend crating your pets when you leave them alone in the cabin.
- Area: Lucian Sorrels Road
- Nightly Rate: 265-325
- Sleeps: 8
- Bedrooms: 2 plus loft
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Pet Friendly: Yes
- Wi-Fi Available: Yes
- Military Special: No