The ULTIMATE Family and Friends experience, where Luxury meets Tranquility and Fun! This is a getaway and gathering spot you won’t forget. This spacious cabin features 3 stories, 4,000 sq. ft., plus 1,200+ sq ft of expansive covered decks with breath-taking views of the towering pines of the Ouachita National Forest. Located in sought-after Timber Creek Trails Subdivision, this cabin has it all! With designs of rustic and traditional cabin, there will be plenty to keep you and your group entertained both inside and outside. It is close to all the shops and restaurants of Hochatown and the entrance to Broken Bow Lake with its world-class clear water, fantastic boating and skiing, and amazing fishing, while also giving the feeling of tranquility and peacefulness as it sits on the hillside with beautiful views and breezes from the towering treetops.
This cabin was built with family in mind! Great gathering spots for all, but also separate spaces where adults and children can be separately entertained. Property also includes an ADA/wheelchair accessible entrance for those with disabilities.
Frog’s Landing has a separate basement floor meant for kids of all ages, featuring a bunk room with 4 bunk beds (8 twins) and full bathroom, a kids game room (with a sleeper sofa that can sleep 2) with air hockey table and video-gaming and movie center. This floor also features a large furnished private deck with a hot tub and deck games.
The main floor features 3 king bedrooms with luxury mattresses and bedding, each with their own luxury bathrooms. The upgraded kitchen is fully-stocked to accommodate all your group’s cooking/grilling needs. The living room features a beautiful floor to ceiling stone gas fireplace. The main floor also has a large furnished covered back deck that sits 20 ft + above ground offering amazing views of the tree tops with gas grill and outdoor kitchen (including sink)and large pass-through window connecting the outdoor and indoor kitchens and living spaces.
The 3rd floor features 2 more bedrooms, 1 king, and 1 queen, each with their own luxury bathrooms. This floor also features another game room with poker table, foosball table, and a retro arcade game table that includes 60 retro arcade games including Pac-man, Galaga, Donkey Kong, etc. In addition, 3rd floor has a coffee bar and refrigerator.
Never miss a game or TV event with 14 smart TV’s throughout the cabin, including 2 on each covered deck! Enjoy a movie or game while soaking in the hot tub with the tree tops as a background.
Outdoors you will find a Gaga Ball pit that will be fun for kids (and adults) of all ages as well as a firepit.
Bring your boats, ATVs, and anything else you need to park. With the large drive through and parking areas you’ll have plenty of parking space.
Amenities you’ll find at Frog’s Landing:
- 5 Bedrooms / 1 Bunk Room/ 6 Bathrooms
- 4 Private Bedroom Suites with King beds and Private Bathrooms
- ADA/wheelchair accessible entrance, and one king room is ADA compliant
- 1 Private Bedroom Suite with Queen bed
- 1 Bunk room (basement level) with 4 sets of bunk beds (8 twins)
- 1 Game room downstairs- basement level (features sleeper sofa, gaming and movie center with 3 TVs and game consoles, air hockey table)
- 1 Game room upstairs- 3rd floor- (features poker table, foosball table, and retro arcade table)
- Beds for 18 people, plus sleeper sofa that sleeps 2
- Comfortable Living Room with Leather Furniture & Vaulted Ceiling
- Gas Burning Indoor Fireplace
- 6-7 person Outdoor Hot Tub – drained, cleaned, & water treated before your arrival
- Large fully equipped kitchen with serving bar
- 2 Full Size Washers and Dryers
- Central AC/Heat, Ceiling fans throughout cabin
- Surround sound speakers indoor and outdoor with Bluetooth connection
- Internet- WIFI/ Connection
- 14 Flat Screen TV’s with 150+ digital channels (includes TVs in every bedroom, living room, 1 in 3rd floor game room, 3 in basement level game room, and 2 on each covered patio)
- All bed & bath linens provided, extra pillows, blankets & hair dryers
- Dishes/Flatware/Cookware/Plastic ware/Coffeemaker/Blender/Toaster
- Refrigerator with Ice Maker, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal
- Gas Range and Microwave
- Double decker back covered patios -1200 Sq Ft with patio furniture and ample seating
- Large Outdoor Gas Grill and Range hood vent
- Outdoor kitchen sink (great for cleaning your fish and cooking!)
- Large Outdoor Fire Pit
- Large Gaga Ball pit outdoors for kids of all ages
- National Forest & Off Highway Vehicle, ATV Trails within 1 mile
- Hiking near property
- FREE WIFI to guests
- Area: Timber Creek Trails
- Nightly Rate: 750-850
- Sleeps: 20
- Bedrooms: 6 plus game rooms
- Bathrooms: 6
- Pet Friendly: No
- Wi-Fi Available: Yes
- Military Special: Yes