Centennial Lodge was built by Linda and Jesse King of the Three Rivers Fly shop. The lodge is so named because it was completed in 2007, Oklahoma’s centennial. Rustic elegance with a fly-fishing theme best describes the charming decor, thanks Linda! The lodge sits back on a cul-de-sac road and provides privacy and a sense of seclusion.
For the naturalist, there are more than 20 tree varieties including wild plum and Muscat grape vines. Critters and wildlife abound. The lodge is just minutes away from prime fly and bass fishing and a multitude of other outdoor activities to suit almost any taste. Just pack a few things because the Centennial lodge is fully equipped for a carefree stay away from it all. Paul and Jody welcome you and hope that you will let the folks at Beavers Bend Creative Escapes make your getaway a most pleasant one. Pets allowed ($25 fee).
- Direct TV, independent, in all Rooms – 250 Channels, X-Box 360 with Games
- DVD player with library of movies, 43″ Big-Screen HD TV, Board Games
- Land Line Phone (local calls only, please bring long distance calling card)
- Wireless Internet, CD Stereo, Washer and Dryer, Ironing board and Iron, Hair Dryers
- Fully equipped Kitchen – Coffee Maker, Waffle Iron, Toaster, Crock Pot, Food Processor, Microwave Oven, Electric Kettle, Glass Top Six Ring Convection Oven, Refrigerator Freezer w/ Ice Maker, Dishwasher
- Smoke and CO2 Detectors in all rooms, Fire Extinguishers in Kitchen, Living Room, and on Deck
- Charcoal Grill, Private Hot Tub, Fire Pit and Picnic Area, Horseshoe Pit
- Dining Table and Breakfast Bar
- Master with Queen, Large Walk-in Closet, Tub and Shower, and TV. Second Room with Two Queens, Walk-in Closet and Full Bath. Living Area with Half Bath and Closet. Loft with Queen.
- Wrap-around Covered Porch with Seating, Covered Side Deck with Outside Dining Table and Ceiling Fan
- Mood Lighting in Living Area, Side Deck and Front Porch, Yellow Anti-Bug Lights on Porch
- Ample Parking for Vehicles and Trailer
Centennial Lodge Phone # 580.494.6223
- Area: Southern Hills
- Nightly Rate: $215-$325
- Sleeps: 8
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Pet Friendly: Yes
- Wi-Fi Available: Yes
- Military Special: No