Brother Bear Lodge
Welcome to Brother Bear Lodge! If you want an amazing cabin that offers tons of Family fun and entertainment- this is your place….. Built with family in mind, Brother Bear is sure to delight every kid- big or little!! Spend a few days enjoying the natural surroundings of mountain forest, pine trees and fresh air. Located on 1.4 acres of prime, wooded property, Brother Bear Lodge is a 2700 sqft luxurious new cabin w over a 1,000 ft of deck space completed in June of 2016. It offers all the latest in luxury items! It is located on a cul de sac in Timber Creek South, Broken Bow’s premier neighborhood. It is within walking distance to the Moon Tower Bar and Grill and a short drive to Cedar Creek Golf Course, Broken Bow Lake and Marina, Beavers Bend State Park, and many other restaurant, shops and businesses that Broken Bow has to offer!
Step into luxury as you arrive at the Brother Bear Lodge. Sleeping up to 12 people, the cabin is WiFi enabled, has 4 bedrooms (an upstairs and downstairs master bedroom), with 3 1/2 bath plus a large game room. The downstairs master bedroom suite features a king size bed, HDTV and a luxurious master bathroom includes a garden style soaking tub and a large tiled shower. It also offers a full size HE washer/dryer. The upstairs master bedroom also has its own bathroom with tub/shower and a HDTV.
The open concept of the living room, dining room and kitchen with eat in bar are what endears us to this home. We love that everyone can gather in the large space and share family and friend time together! The kitchen is open to the living room and features state of the art stainless steel appliances such as an electric glass top stove and range and granite counter tops. Seating at the granite bar will accommodate three people. The dining table will accommodate up to six people. There is a keurig coffee machine and a traditional coffee maker. It also offers all the cooking equipment that you could desire to make all of your family meals!
The living room features an HDTV, blueray/ dvd player, gas fireplace, leather furniture and a queen sleeper sofa with memory foam mattress. There are also cards and games and extra linens in the armoire. A half bath is adjacent to the living room. Off of the living room, there are two french doors that lead to the large 1000 sq ft wrap around porch! There is a large hot tub that will accommodate up to 6-7 people. The deck has a gas fireplace with comfortable, cushioned outdoor couch and chairs to watch the large HDTV above the fireplace! It will be a great area to gather and watch all the latest sports games and family movies. There is also a granite slab top dining table that can seat up to 6 people and a gas grill. Enjoy roasting hotdogs/marshmallows in the wood burning fire pit that is located just off the deck. It has seating for 8 people. There are plenty of outdoor games for some good old fashioned family fun- Giant connect 4, stone horse shoe pit, bean bag toss and bocce ball. There is even a playground for the kids!
In the evening or even on a rainy day, the game room offers plenty of fun activities, including a stand up Arcade game that features all the classics including Galaga, PAC Man, Frogger and many other classic games from the 80s and the 90s. There is also a foosball table that will lend itself to some exciting tournaments! A large HDTV and queen size sleeper sofa with a memory foam mattress is also located in the game room.
In addition to the master bedroom with the king size bed, there are also 2 additional bedrooms each with a king size bed. These 2 bedrooms share a full bathroom with a tub/shower. One of the bedrooms includes a TV. All bedrooms have king beds and luxury sheet sets and premium bedding.
The driveway to the cabin is a circle drive that will make pulling a boat in and out of the property effortless. Plenty of parking is available.
- Located in Timber Creek Trails-South. Short walking distance to Moon Towel Bar and Grill. Short drive to Beaver’s Bend State Park, Broken Bow lake and Marina, Cedar Creek golf course and all the Hochatown restaurants and businesses.
- 4 King Bedrooms + Gaming Room– 3.5 Baths
- Game room including a foos ball table, stand up arcade that includes popular games like Galaga, Pac man, Frogger and over 400 arcade games, and a 32″ HDTV,
- HBO channels and large movie package
- 6 hdtv flat screens including one on covered deck
- Accommodates up to 12 guests. 4 king beds sleep 8, 1 queen sleeper with memory foam mattress sofa sleeps 2 downstairs, 1 queen sofa bed with memory foam mattress sleeps 2 upstairs
- 1 king master bedroom downstairs with 32″ HDTV, master bath with soaking tub and walk in shower.
- 1 king master bedroom upstairs with its own bathroom tub/shower combo, HDTV
- Full size HE washer and dryer
- 1 king bedroom upstairs w/32″HDTV
- 1 king bedroom upstairs
- 2 king bedrooms share the remaining full bathroom with tub/shower combo
- Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances- dishwasher, cook top range microwave and refrigerator
- Granite counter tops
- Keurig Coffee maker (k-cups not provided) in addition to standard coffee maker
- Large dining table in dining room
- Inside gas fireplace in living room
- Living room has HDTV with Blu ray DVD player
- Half bath downstairs off of living room
- Outdoor Games- stone horse shoes set, giant connect four game, bean bag toss and bocce ball
- Over 1000 sq/ft Covered deck with large HDTV and outdoor living room style couch and chairs. Large granite slab dining table that accommodates up to 6 people and gas fireplace.
- Playground for the kids
- 6-7 person hot tub (hot tub drained and cleaned after every visit)
- Outside gas grill with propane provided
- Outdoor fire pit with seating for more than 6 people
- Circle Drive for easy trailer parking located on an over 1 acre lot
- Area: Timber Creek Trails South
- Nightly Rate: $450-$595
- Sleeps: 12
- Bedrooms: 4 plus loft
- Bathrooms: 3.5
- Pet Friendly: No
- Wi-Fi Available: Yes
- Military Special: Yes